The Ultimate Virginia Waterfalls Road Trip Is Right Here – And You’ll Want To Do It.
At the top of the map is your favorite small town USA #cliftonforgeva
Visiting Clifton Forge is an easy stop with interstate 64 east/west exits at each end of town.
Enjoy one of the towns eateries – The Club Car Shop & Deli – Vic’s Family Restaurant, Bella Pizza Pasta and Subs or food & your favorite beverage at the renown Jack Masons Tavern Va. Fine Dining at Michel’s Cafe. A must visit is the Alleghany Highlands Arts and Crafts Center. You will love the small town feel, friendly citizenry and strolling the community to center of town through the historic district.
Clifton Forge, VA has much to offer and more to come.
– beautiful scenic Alleghany Highlands
– C&O Railway Heritage Center
– art galleries, music venues, Historic Masonic Theatre and Masonic Amphitheatre
– Clifton Forge School of the Arts
– pristine rivers with multiple access points
– recreation parks, walking/hiking trials
– downtown shopping district, browse Livy’s Closet or several of the town’s antique stores
– 6.3 million dollar renovation of the Historic Masonic Theatre set to reopen July 1, 2016
You may just decide to live here in CFVA.
Visit Clifton Forge VA Share and ‘Like’ us on facebook. Keep up with the town events.